Thursday, January 04, 2007

return to the asylum

Hey guess where I'm at rite now? Huh where? hmm??

Wey...I'm already back at UKM and my college and I felt I'm gonna die. Originally I came back since yesterday already, but the damn internet connection wasn't available. I kept on trying, and trying but nothing also. The CC is closed. Aarrrghh!! And just as I lost all hope for the glorious internet...I tried once more an hour ago and it joyously connected! Miracle! To tell you the truth, that wasn't some case of internet addiction on the rebound, but I really need the net to find out about my courses this new semester and whether or not they started class yet. Checked it just now and it just happens that the add and drop is today till next week. And only classes start on next week. Phewwh! Thank God...I thought I'm the one who's blur about this.

More surprise?!! I have a new roomie! My last roomie (who I dread so much) got placed to another room. This is because this new roomie is from another college and she got an illness that need her to stay in my college as it's nearer to the clinic. THe clinic is just next to my college. So the college management sent her to my room (i'm at the ground floor) so it will be easier for her condition. I just hope that she's better than my last roomate...hopefully. And so far, she's quite okay lah...
Speaking of her, I'm beginning to worry. She's not here...she haven't came back from class...(or wherever she went, I dunno anything) And it's 2 AM already!! Wonder wht happened?

No comments: