Thursday, March 01, 2007

Probs=Blogging



heya there bloggers! I'm back (say it like the terminator plzz)!

Where have I been? Well there's too much to put in here but lets just say that I an lazy and have the writer's block. I dunno what to blog about besides mundane things. I don't wanna bore the crap outta my readers, do I? So I prefer to sit quietly and not ramble unless I got something to say about. And I believe the time is now, coz I got a very troublesome problem in my hands right now...

My lappie is sick!! OMG my haven lappie has been acting strange lately. It is really really slow...I mean snails are faster than my laptop, I swear. I dunno why, maybe I'll take it to the store and try to get them fix it...coz I have the warrantee, maybe the service might be free? Bottomline is that I can't function without my laptop, or computers. I have lived through this whole week now, but with much difficulty. What with all these assignments!! I have to type all of them and now I can't coz my laptop is worse than the snail. I already did my database assignment by hand. Yea by hand!! I hope the lecturer is fine with that as I did it with as much care as I can possibly manage. Meaooow!

I going home (again) this afternoon and my dad is gonna pick me up earlier than he usually does, which is 2PM. My class ends on 1PM and I haven't packed my stuff yet. I hope I can get "home" in time. Have to wash all the bowls and glasses lagi...haih. lalalalalala...

Just so everyone know, it's not like I had to go home everyweek. I wanna stay here...but problem is, my hair is killing me! It's so uncomfortable! My hair has gotten longer and I just can't stand another week living with them. Moreover, this time of year, the El Nino. Hot hot hot! Just thinking about it makes me dread going to class and walking in the hot sun and my hot hair.

So I just wanna go home for this week and next week I won't be home, okay. And part of it is because I have exam on next friday, so...no going home for me next week.

As for my preferred hair cut, I want to get a short look. but most of the time I said that to the hairdresser, they always cut it like really short...like guys'. It didn't suit me at all coz I will look more round and my hair will get all fluffy and expand upwards. Yikes!





This is my hairstyle now. Seriously, don't laugh!



I want this kinda hair!
Maybe I should just print this pic of Gerard and show it to the hairdresser. Haha! I want his hair!

No comments: