Wednesday, March 14, 2007

savin' me

I'm about to upload Mikey's photos to friendster now. He's sooo cute!



Well, actually I don't quite know what to write...Today I'm basically in no mood to do anything. That means, I don't even feel like going to class anymore. I'm just too caught up in thinking about going home tomorrow. Hell yeah, tomorrow...sounds like it's very soon...but actually not. I have 5 hours of class starts from early tomorrow. Sounds just like a boredom asylum to me. And by early, I mean very! 8am!



Well, yeah, I can always skip class if I want to. But in this case, most likely not. Coz this week's classes are pretty important. For english class after this, I have to come coz maybe my lec will give us opinion writing test or something. Data Structure most definitely have to go, coz it's damn important. Tomorrows Computer Architecture, the lec might give us the assignment title and guidelines...maybe a pop quiz will pop outta nowhere. And next, Database lab is important as it will be added to final! Hoooooooooohh...lepak!

So i have no choice then. And my sony black beanybaby has been very awful since two days ago! Arrrrghh why must you buat pasal in my time in need?! It basically make it hard for me to switch between songs, to swich between mp3 mode and radio mode, and I can't even press the up and left button!!! What's wrong with you!



(black beanybaby is the nickname I use for my Sony Netwerk Walkman "bean" coz it looks like a bean and sooo cute. But the quality is a bit kooky nowadays and they won't produce it anymore. So sedih...)



Heya...I'm the fuckin' beanybaby!

No comments: