Friday, March 30, 2007

the truth lies between the 1st and the 40th drink

Well it's been a week since my last post. Not in the mood for anything the whole week. Except for lying around and listen to classical piano by Maksim.


Yup...out of the blue, I'm so into Maksim right now. Without any catalyst...not even Dee. I discovered it myself, while I'm wondering of what other songs can I download from Frostwire...and I thought...Maksim would be nice. It's been a while since I heard him.


So...yeah. I'm currently addicted to piano. Anything piano. The guitar part of me is slowly fading into nothingness. I love the piano! Love love lovey! Anyone care enough to buy me one? A little keyboard too will be sufficient...huhu...


It's very exciting to watch these pianist play their 'weapon'. They're so full of life and energetic...and nothing in this world can get in the way. I'm watching Tori Amos go piano shopping right now...she's soo great, even shopping for piano she's still great. Gets me pretty psyched and more desperate to buy one! I want an 88key keyboard please!


Erm...okay. If you're interested in anything that I just said, please contact me...I'll be good. ^-^

No comments: