Monday, April 09, 2007

lappie's back!!!

Guess what?!


I got my lappie back! She's alright and healthy now! I'm very glad.


The only thing that bugged me is that my Microsoft Office applications all gone. I dunno why...and I didn't realise it until I got home. But in my case, I thought about it and there's really not so much problem. Coz I seldom use those programs except Word and Powerpoint. As long as the Internet Explorer is okay, it's fine by me. Truth is, I don't like to complicate things. I'm not fussy. Maybe I'll figure out how to fix this prob.


Just like, how I installed a new antivirus for lappie last night...I was up all night figuring out what's best and I chose Avast as many people recommended it. And I loaded many more progs...this lappie is like so empty when I collected it at PC Planet. All my documents are gone...most of my downloaded programs are gone...it feels 'lighter' and actually faster than before. DOwnloaded: Sims2, Winzip, sonicstage, Visual c++... I think I'm gonna install more programs.


Right now...I'm interested in tweaking windows. Yup...seems fun, but extremely dangerous (yikes! lol) if you don't know what you're doing. And I've finally successful in tweaking XP to look like Vista! Yay hooray! My bro is gonna freak when he knows this! Now my lappie is soooo pretty and adorable...hehehe don't be jealous!


I could get used to this.

No comments: