Tuesday, July 24, 2007

musical madness

Last night i went to my co-curriculum class (mind you, it's a class). If I didn't take this class, I can't graduate! So there you have it.

Anyway, I went to our second class. I participate the Modern Music class. First the teacher wanted to teach us music theory. But then decided to just jam instead! It's so great and awesome, guys! I seriously haven't watched anyone play music live in front of my eyes before. So this is a first for me. It's just awesome. We got drums, keyboard, guitars and bass. And we already have players for each of the instrument! So they jammed a bit...and it's awesome! Whooooooaa I just wanna scream and cheer. Now I know what's the hype all about going to live gigs! It's so fun.

Then, we don't know what else to play...and the teacher starts telling us stuff about guitars. Instantly every body swarm closer to him and hear him teach awesome stuff to us. He then played some chords and the harmonics. He's so great at it, he's fantastic. He said for those who wants to learn guitar, we can bring our guitar for the next class. Wow. I wanna...but I'm not good at it. Heck, even my guitar sucks! I hate my guitar so much for its annoying thick strings.

Hmm I just have to think deeply about it. Hmmmm......

No comments: