Thursday, September 06, 2007

WTF??!!!





I got HUGE news my friends!!!

Gerard is married, bitches! Yeassss and I'm overwhelmingly angry/sad! I'm a bitch!

I mean, he just did it...it's too fast. And it's not even with Eliza whom was his fiancee. Nope, it's not her! It's someone called Lyn-Z from the band Mindless Self Indulgence. I hate their music. No not because of her...I'm not that teeny okay!

So Gerard is officially off the shelves bitches! I don't have the wedding pic coz they don't have nothin yet...they just did it. Like when Britney once did in Vegas before K-Fed. Gahh I just hope they'll last. It is not like Gerard to rush into things. And Lyn-Z seem like a crazy weirdo to me lol!

Just so you know. I prefer Mikey and Alicia, though...they're cuter!


cutenessss!

No comments: