Thursday, February 21, 2008

life is hard, dahhlinn

Yesterday I couldn't post an entry, coz I was having a project meeting from hell from 2 till 6, and at night I'm lazy and tired to go down to CC.

So forgive me darling...:(

I can't go home this weekend, coz on Saturday I'm having a mid term test at the hall. But I still wanna go home and fetch my beloved guitar, coz I wanna try out the tuner and the capo. And most importantly, I wanna start playing again. The calluses that I've built up on my fingers are practically gone. Gone. My fingertips are soft again. I don't want that to happen, but that's what you get for stopping the guitar playing flow. My friend, G, is experiencing the same thing. I touched her fingertips and it's becoming soft too. Hard calluses on your left hand's fingertips are key to playing guitar effectively! And now I cringe when I try to play the guitar at music class, coz it hurts. :'(

Hmm...maybe after the test, at Saturday noon, I will ask my mum to fetch me at the hall. I wanna play my goddamn guitar!!!!!!!!! Huh..........

No comments: