Sunday, March 16, 2008

Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning

I'm at the library now...just finished discussion with my group members. The wifi here is very good! Unlike my college!

So here I am, when I once said that nobody can interrupt my weekends. Hahaha I actually felt selfish, looking back at that post. I have to sacrifice something to get things done. So now, I'm sacrificing my weekend. But I'm pretty sure next week I'll be coming home. Yeah.

Another news: I'm starting a diet. I'm dieting again! Woohoo! After how many years of no control whatsoever about what's going in my body. I wanna take control of my life. To tell you the truth, I actually wanna be an anorexic. Starve myself, go on a liquid fast. But, I can't do that...I dunno, maybe it's because of my conscience or my logical thinking. So, no you don't have to worry. But I will limit myself to eating vege more than my rice. And avoid fried chicken and meat. I'm taking a six meal a day diet...in which I'll eat six small meals instead of three large main meals. Umm...yeah that's about it.

I dunno how to count the calories that I consumed, so I dunno what my daily target is. But I bet around 1000 kcal is good. My weight now is 120 something kg...I dunno for sure coz the scale can't cope with it. Embarrassing right? :(

SO my goal is to get down till 80 kg by July. Yep...I'm pretty sure that's realistic enough. But I don't care much about reaching that particular goal coz I'm doing this to make myself lighter and healthier. It's high time for me to start this shit, rather than to wait for a miracle to happen. It's not like I can be supermodel thin overnight; like suddenly I woke up and my thighs don't touch each other no more. It won't! So I gotta stop kidding myself and get to work. And sooner or later I'll eventually be healthy and slimmer.

So this marks as my starting point to getting thin. It's true when old people said, the hardest part of anything is to begin it. It's hard to get something started, but once it starts, it gets easier and easier. (At least, lets hope so!)

OK toodles...I'll keep it posted if I lose something!

No comments: