Saturday, March 01, 2008

what's new this week

This Week...I did:

Borrowed 3 books from Library - Stories We Could Tell by Tony Parsons (seem like boring...huu), Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman (Tori Amos' close friend!!!!), and The New Book of Rock Lists by Dave Marsh (I can't believe they have books like this!). So I'm occupied in my bedroom...no more thinking of what to do... :)

This week my group project and leader didn't gave me much trouble. And that's a very good thing. OK I don't wanna puji banyak2 coz nanti mesti something goes wrong if I puji banyak2!

Last night it was very clear that my music class friend, G was having a crush on that "nice and down to earth" guitarist! His mane is Zul, we discovered that last night oso. Lol she's blushing...how sweet. And the singer of the band I think have a crush on the drummer...Zahid. I must admit that I have realized that a long time ago. I like to observe people, so I know. Muahaha! And he's handsome too...but I'm not attracted la. I dunno why nowadays I don't have any crush whatsoever. I was more gatal when I was in highschool. Now it's the oppisite, coz as a young adult you're supposed to be more interested in dating! Ahahahaaaaaaaa not me though!

Aaaaaaaannnnndddddddd.......

Meet the Spartan SUCKS ASS! Don't watch it! I only watched 5 minutes of it and I feel like I'm gonna puke. I just can't watch it it's gut-wrenchingly stupid, bad, and gross. DON'T WATCH IT!!! Dee watched it last night and she said it was ok. IT'S NOT OKAY!!! I think I almost jeopardized my friendship with her. OKBYE!

No comments: