Monday, July 07, 2008

Is this what it's all about?

Haha!

So I didn't update during the weekend as promised. Typical... :)

Now I'm practical-ing. Have to develop a system...Document Management System for my company. I chose this one over the other, which is Jabatan Pengaliran dan Saliran's online system: fetching the data from JPS's database and then display them into graphs. I have no idea how to do both, but the sound of graph making sounds complex to me. Hahaha what the fun...both also I dunno, but I will try la.

What else ah? Lately I'm so blur...must be because of work. I also sleep early every night, not because I have to wake up early the next day, but coz my eyes hurt so much! They will throb and become red as soon as 10 PM! So that's a warning that I should get to sleep right away. You can imagine that I have no life after returning from work. Eat dinner, watch some tv and then iron my baju then terus tido.

Aghhh lepak betul la, tak sangka keje ni penat gak walaupun dok atas kerusi sepanjang hari. Patutlah orang keje selalu complain penat lepas balik keje...memang penat pon!

No comments: