Monday, July 21, 2008

rajin ke malas?

What's the definition of happiness?

I can't seem to define happiness. What is happy? When I smile, I'm seem happy...but inside, I'm not. Not REALLY.

I don't like Mondays. Therefore, I'm not happy today. But today my supervisor is still on leave, so I'm kinda happy. Hmmmm it's mind boggling.

Note: Mind-boggling is officially my keyword now...after 'disturbing'.

Wahaha...I'm in a random mode today.

So in order to begin my quest of happiness, and finding what happiness in purely is, I bought a book called Happy For No Reason! Hahaha yep! I got self-conscious and thought that other people around me surely thinks I'm a sad person, what with my boring looking 'neutral' face expression...

But I'm not really a sad person. I love to laugh and smile. But looking back on my life, I can't seem to define some moments where I felt extremely happy. Experiencing happiness in its most basic and natural form! I don't have that. And I really wanna feel what it feels like.

So...

I dunno yet when I'm gonna read that book, and finish it...Haih so many books, so little time!

Ok lah...I may be updating a couple or more times today, whenever I feel bored with this crap work. Ok bye babies!

No comments: