Sunday, August 31, 2008

nashieky

Yesterday:
My second time doing treatment at KS. Dah tak takut lagi dah...I'm not nervous anymore coz it's not so bad. My therapist is also very kind and friendly. And I was very happy coz I lost 4.2 kg over the past week! I certainly didn't see that coming coz I've been eating the same thing everyday and doing everything the same as the week before (the week that I lost 2 kg). On top of that, I didn't receive treatment last time coz of period, so I don't have anything to help me lost weight. BUT I managed to lose more this week! I'm so shocked. What's more shocking is the fact that my mom GAINED weight! But only 0.9 kg, not very much. But it's still weight gain.

Today:
Nothin much...going shopping for groceries and buying herbal tea. Tomorrow is fasting day, and coincidentally, I'm not working tomorrow coz of holiday! Yay! I almost forgot that tomorrow is the holiday replacement for Merdeka day, and I almost wanna go iron my work clothes! Hahahha..

No comments: