Saturday, September 20, 2008

any dreams you'd like to sell?

Sometimes I wonder? If the person is in your dreams, will they have the same dream as you too?

I dreamt about this guy from school out of the sudden. And I don't even talk much to him then. Now I'm feeling lovey-dovey all over, replaying the dream again and again in my mind.

Dreams fascinates me. I recently discovered Lucid Dreaming. And I wanna experience it so bad. It is like being awake through the dream. Like your aware of whats happening in the dream and participate actively in it. In my opinion, it's a chance to be out of this world and undergo some kind of adventure that I probably won't ever experience in real life. Which is boring and dull, my life.

Talking about Lucid Dreaming, I think I almost got it last night, the moment right before it's started (the dreams). But strange, I told myself "I'm gonna dream, I'm dreaming right now" and suddenly my vision became too clear and it's sorta zooming in and out. I kinda freaked out, I guess, coz I stopped telling things to myself and just let it ride. The dreams are also strange, it came as series of events that are not related at all!

There's one scene where Lynette from DH came and ask for my help in scamming and spying someone. Weird. And then, there's me getting lost in a mall, and this attractive lady and my mom rescue me and we ride in her luxury car. Wow. And then there's the dream where I dream about involving romantically with my 'friend'. And the idea of romance is actually me doing his school homework in front of him. What the f?

God, I love dreaming so fucking much!

No comments: