Friday, September 26, 2008

drink @ 3x thursday!

Ok this is just for the sake of writing something:

I got this from 3X Thursday, since I got the time to answer some question.

1. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Why?

Everything I ever drink is non-alcoholic, so this question really should be "What's your favorite drink". Haha.

I have lots...but my absolute favorite is Iced Tea. Or teas in general. I'm not a coffee person. I only drink coffee during exams or assignment (when I procrastinate till the 11th hour).

I also love juices! Ultimately, watermelon juice.

Carbonated drink: 100 plus. I don't like either coke or pepsi. 100 plus rocks!

2. Do you drink? If so, what's your favorite alcoholic drink?

I don't 'drink'! Wahhaaa but I always wonder is it THAT good? Coz a lot of people seems to be enjoying beers and wines and vodkas...

But in my dream, I drank once, and my teeth became rotten and fall off after drinking beer. Scary thought. That's why I wondered about it. In my 'experience', it's terrible and cost me my teeth, but in reality, people seems to be enjoying it. Hummmmm?

3. What liquids do you drink most often?

Hmm water? But I drink water less often as I would like, coz I can't seem to get a lot of it inside me at one go, therefore I became lazy to drink water constantly...

I drink a lot of tea too. Regular tea and herbal tea (for health reason).

And there you have it; my opinion about drinks. To think of it, I prefer drinking than eating...I'm more tempted to drink than to eat when I'm out. I'm one of those people who drinks A LOT while eating, that my drinks always finish first, and then I had to order one more drink. :((

No comments: