Monday, September 08, 2008

wha~?

Yesterday:
I gained! 2 kgs!
So Shiki is so mad at me. She suggested that I do Detox Spa. Coz maybe I have a problem with my lymph nodes. The lymph nodes might be blocked and the toxins cannot come out la..

So I did that, and I sweat profusely 0_0

Banjir lo...byk air kuar...after Kelly massaged and pressed hard at the lymph node points, she said that it's gonna unblock it and make me sweat much more than before. And it did.

After that, Shiki weighed me again, and I lose 4 kg! Can you believe it? She said earlier that one would lose 0.222kg minimum if one has problems with the lymph. But me, 4 kgs! So I totally had serious problems with my lympatic system. Scary thought...

So, I was happy after that, coz even though I gained 2 kgs, I lose 4 kgs that day, it's as if I lost 2 kgs this week. In a weird way, that is.

I had to undergo a detox diet for 2 days. Today is day one, so I got 1 day to go. I can't eat anything else besides fruits and oats. I can drink herbal tea, milk, and calcium drink. But I cheated a weeeeee bit by eating some mixed vege and chili sauce during buka puasa..Heeehee.. And just now my mom cooked fried macaroni for sahur and I ate a spoonful of it. Weeee~

Can't wait for tomorrow, I gotta geet through this! =)

No comments: