Monday, November 24, 2008

updates

I'm extremely busy the past week. I'll make it up to you by this long rambling post. Enjoy!

LAST:

Friday

My last day at work! I was busy right up to the end, that I don't have the time to do my report. Have to even do a guide for the next one to take my spot. Gah. But I'm so relieved that the nightmare of a job is over. The thing that bothers me is that me and Awa didn't even received this months allowance and the bonus that was promised to us, when we have worked our asses off this month!

My boss even reminded me to not tell the JPS person about the fact that I'm not working there anymore. I won't obey! If the JPS person contacted me, I'm gonna tell her straight away about the truth.

Saturday
The most meaningful day of last week. Early in the morning, we went to rekkie the way to KL Convention Center. My mom will have a conference there on Tues that she wanted to get the hang of driving straight to the heart of KL from Puchong. She's that type of person, wants to get everything perfect and organized. So we practice the roads to KLCC and how to get to the Convention Center part of it. At first, we went straight to the parking lot of Suria KLCC part as anybody else does. We didn't know that we have to walk a 1000 miles to get there through the terowong! Penat giler. So we went there by foot, thank god the pedestrian terowong is air conded and nice. Lol.

Long story short, we figured out the way to get to the place by another road that will get straight to there. Phew. We ate breakfast at Burger King. BREAKFAST! Haha.

By 2.30 PM, we went out coz my mom has treatment at KS, and I got an appointment at the gym. But my session started at 3.30 PM, so after my mom dropped me and my bro off at IOI, we wandered around. My bro told my mum he has a bowling session with his friends. Not true! None of his friends are free that time. So we didn't know what to do.

Then we got this bright idea. What if we go to check out the piano and keyboard at Yamaha?? Great idea! Anybody who knows me knows that I have been wanting to play the piano. It shows even when looking at my username! At first, we just wanted to look through the windows. But I was feeling brave that day, and get my feet in to the shop. My bro looked like he's ready to chicken out on me, but I convinced him that we're just looking around. Then the saleswoman noticed us and layan us...crap! So we just went along saying we wanted to look for a keyboard. For beginners, she recommends this keyboard with 61 keys, there's 2 types, RM660 one and RM900 one. The RM900 one has touch sensitive keys, which is so important to me...coz I don't wanna sound like some kiddy playing jingle bells and twinkle star!

As we talked further about the keyboard (with the pleasing saleswoman, hehe she's nice), the stronger the urge I got to just buy this keyboard right there at that moment! I got worried, if I had progressed in my learning, it would be expensive to buy another one with 88 keys...so I asked her if it is wise to buy the 88 keys worth RM1600(!!). She said, the keyboard is just the same whether it's 88 or 61 its just have more feature, me and my brother is still a beginner and should just buy the RM900 one. She's really kind and not pushy, coz some salesperson will be delighted when a customer is interested in the more expensive ones. But she INSIST that I buy the RM900 one! So I said ok I'll buy it! My bro didn't believe that I would do such a thing...coz we went there by ourselves and mother didn't know about it. Sape suruh tak kasi beli keyboard, baik kitorang beli sendiri :)

SO the rest is history...I said that I'm on a student budget, and the saleswoman gave me the price of RM850. Yay! I have a pinano now!!! I love it! After I got to know her (the piano) a little more, I felt more amazed. The piano sound is very realistic and it felt like I was playing the real deal. Till now I haven't let that settle down. Still feel like I didn't just bought a REAL keyboard.

Then, I got to the gym to workout with the trainer. My bro waited patiently with the dear keyboard at the seats.

Then we go shopping for groceries by ourselves. I paid with my debit card again! Haha. My mom will be late, so she asked us to go shopping by ourselves. I felt like a responsible woman!

Aku puas hati sangat...

MY firsts:
Eat brekkie at Burger King
Go through the tunnel@KLCC
Buy a keyboard
Going grocery shopping by myself

SUNDAY
I went to my cousin's house to send my bro there for his school holiday. He wants to go to Port Dickson beach...and go to Seremban to my other cousins house to play music. They have guitar, bass, drums keyboard. Damn they can even make their own band there!

By night, I missed him so much. It suddenly felt very silent! I was bored to tears. Balik la umah cepat Syek...rindu gler. Cooking for one...no one to talk to...just the tv and I...Huhuhu...


TODAY: MONDAY

Cooking for myself, tv with myself, watching youtube by myself, playing keyboard by myself. Bai.

No comments: