Monday, January 19, 2009

another thing that bug me

Sorry, I should have written this first...but oh what the hell..

Here goes...

To one of my 'friend':

I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. The thing that I did was the right thing to do. In fact, me and Awa have thought about it since forever. Actually since our last 'collaboration', we decided that being in a group with you sucks ass. Yep I said that, coz it's true. I think my faithful readers will remember that you brought me so much headaches back when I 'worked' under you.

As you can also remember, there was a time when Awa and me had rebelled. And you were mad at us. And now this. I think you should know by now that we don't like to do projects with you. I don't understand why you still can't see that fact!

OK...maybe it's true that we don't always know what's wrong with ourselves until you look at the perspectives of others. Please do that. I feel that I'm always under stress when around you. You do tend to overthink things. And that habit is not doing you, or even us, any good.

So we decided that it's easier for our heads, to go on without you. It is not that cruel, M...we don't hate you. The lecturer said that we have to work in pairs, but 3 person per group is the MAXIMUM. That means, the ideal number of people in one group is 2 person...kalau terdesak je boleh 3 orang! So we figured that the two of us is more than enough for this very small project. Kenapa nak pening2 kan kepala? Kan senang kalau 2 orang je.

Bottom line is, I'm sorry to do this to you. But I think you will do better with other people than with us...we hurt you before...but you hurt us too. So lets part ways...just be friends. We are still your friends, don't let this come between our friendship. Sometimes we just don't like your attitude towards study stuff. Come on, we don't always love everything about our friends...yet we find what we like best about our friends and focus on that...

Mana ada kawan yang perfect, mesti ada sesuatu yang kita tak suka tentang seseorang tu. Itu la masalah kitorang sekarang.

Please accept our apology :)

Dah jangan stress2 sangat...not good for your heart!

No comments: