Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my first stream of conciousnessssss

HOHOhO I just woke up!!

And I wanna write something.

I need a filler post!!

Hmm, last night's dream wasn't memorable. All I remember now is me realizing that my bedpost is dusty. That could easily be in real life!

You know, the sooner we recall our dreams, the clearer it gets. If you put it off, like me, you tend to lose the dream little by little.

I have the habit of putting it off coz I'm lazy to write. I usually go about my day keeping the fragments in my head. I wanted to write it down, but couldn't. Lastly, the dream sequence that I keep in my head was reduced to just one tiny scene. What a waste.

People in the lucidity forum said that the more things that you do the second you woke up will affect the dream memory. For example, if you hear music and try to sing them upon waking up, when you hit the snooze button also can effect it. So they say, keep a dream diary by your bed so that can easily jot down what happen in your dream.

I can't do that coz I will end up knocking the dream diary off my bed. I'm ganas maaaaaaa? Wacaaaaa.

Hmm what else to ramble? Spin ukm is very lousy la here in my room. Aku da semangat nak wat quiz secara online. Huhu...why is it that when I semangat, nothing goes. But when I'm lazy, everything goes past me!!!???

HUh..I guess that's the way my life goes.

I wanna go and wash my clothes in the machine, but today I got a FULL schedule and I don't think I can go back and selamatkan my bajus in case it rains. And tonite I will go dating with my Unitenians!!!!!!!! WOoooooooo It's been so long la!! Dah nak setahun da tak jumpe diorang. And then maybe I'll go sleepover their apartment! Sweeeettt!

Ahh so excited. Tapi takut there's nothing to talk about anymore. Yelah dah lama tak jumpe, takut da takde momentum. But time makes it a lot to catch up on. So I believe it will be alright! Maybe the pillow talk will be longer than I expected after all. Hahhaa :-)

Ahh tak mandi lagik ni...Argh nanti Awa nak amik, aku lum mandi lak. Ok I wanna go and take a shower to make my chubby body fresh and wangi...hahahaa!

No comments: