Friday, January 09, 2009

Song: Pardon Me - Incubus

Hi...Update time!

I got a room now, I got it on Tuesday evening. And moved in completely on Wednesday. I went to see my project supervisor on Wednesday with two of my classmates as we got the same supervisor. Waited for nearly one hour coz my supervisor is so busy with previous appointment.

Speaking of waiting, I went for another appointment with my supervisor this afternoon, 3.30 PM, and got pulled back by two rather official looking makcik wanting to see her (my sv) too. So I was to wait and give it to them first. And some guy want to see her too, but his urusan is quicker than mine, so he is layaned first. So when I finally went in her room for real, it was almost 4.30 PM. One hour, just like the last.

I wanna know what you guys do with your hands while waiting for a long time? I always got this feeling like I have nothing to do with my hands, and I always look for something that my hand can do to occupy the time. Today, my hands had fun playing with a tissue! I was using that tissue to wipe off my sweat (a hot day today!). And without any warning, I started playing with it. Folding until it can't be folded anymore, and then unfolding it again.

I didn't realized what my hands are doing, and when I did see it, I realized it's pretty fascinating. Hmm to me at least... :)) Almost therapeutic.

What do your hands like to do when they're idle?

No comments: