Sunday, January 11, 2009

tags?

Hi, so now I wanna do my tags. I was tagged by Jerm 2 times...yg tag 'sepsi' tu aku tanak wat la...gambo aku sume tak sepsi pon haha ;P

1. Do you think you are HOT?
hmm...more like cute..hehe :P

2. Upload a fav pic of you
I dun have a fav pic...sowi. But rite now I kinda like this one:


3. Why do you like this picture?
Because I dunno why I do this pose at all! This is the result of extreme boredness at raya time. My bro took this pic :)) I kinda look fabulous nak muntah aku tgk hohoh!

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
2 weeks ago with mak and capik

5. The last song you listen to?
Monuments And Melodies - Incubus

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
listening to the song above ^^ yesss

7. What name u prefer besides yours?
I love my name..so far no one else has it, except the auntie that I was named after lol
I like Amy and Sarah a lot though.

8. People to tag
anyone!! taknak pikir! tak payah pikir la beb..


p/s: Jerm, thanks for the description of me...luv you :)

No comments: