Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Luxury - cherich the one you love






Why is it that movies always have LOVE in them?


I mean, Slumdog Millionaire has LOVE, North By Northwest has LOVE, even Yes Man has LOVE!


(yep those are the movies that I watched in the last 2 days)


I hate LOVE!!! Why does everyone, everything, everymusic, everymovies remind me of LOVE? Every element just shoving it in my face. It makes me sad. It makes me want it even more.


I feel so single. Alone. Maybe I'm at the point where I need that someone special in my life. I used to cherish my life as a single person. I even wanna preach it...how easy life can be if there's no one else to take care, all the jealousy and betrayal. But........I dunno why I'm going against my principles now.



Truth is, I'm not okay. I need that someone. Who ever he is. I just hope that this feeling won't lead me to bad things. Things that I'll regret later.




*emo* :'(








HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY.

No comments: