Thursday, February 26, 2009

my balmss...mmmmm~

Yay the lip balms that I ordered has arrived!!


Well, it arrived since Tuesday, but I didn't have time to go to the office and collect them. But I did today! And I'm so excited!



Sorry for the shitty pics...huhu..

But these are the lip balmiesss...yess. They're from the states...little online company called My Lip Stuff. I bought it through a lady from Lowyat.net forum who conducted a spree for the balms. I chose the flavor Mango Sorbet and Sex On The Beach...hehe. The latter is a drink, not the action, mmkay?

The mango sorbet one is so delicious! It's actually SWEET...I still can't believe how sweet it is. It's just like the real thing. When I first applied it, I can't stop licking it off and say "mmmmmmmmmm...mmmm"...lol.

The sex on the beach one is very fruity smelling, and the thing that grabbed me is that the scent reminds me of a bubblegum that I used to love so much as a kid! Brings me back to my childhood years :)))) Can't believe I said that about an alcoholic drink though!



So yeah, I'm very happy to finally receive my balms.


The only thing that bugged me is that their texture are a little too soft and greasy for my liking. I have a LipIce mentholatum balm, and it's just right, not too greasy and not too waxy. Hmm but I think I'll love these two more, because they're so yummy, and the greasiness actually made my lips shiny and glossy.


:)))


I'm so happy!

(perfect timing too...I needed a pick me up)




And I'm going home this evening!



Yay!

No comments: