Sunday, March 15, 2009

I just read my old blog posts. And OMG was I miserable all the time or what?? I was such a smart-ass! Looking back. I never knew I was this depressive. In some ways, even poetic.

:)


Below is a post that brings back the memories of college. Written 3+ years ago :


I so fucking hate my college right now. As you know (or don't know) my place is blessed with a whole lot of rain and eventually floods. But the lucky thing is my college is placed at a slightly higher ground, so it's fine and dandy in here. Well, seems like there's nothing that I could complain about, right?


Nah. The problem is, inside the college is dry, but all around it is flooded. That means, people from outside couldn't get in here. And that meands that we all are gonna starve coz there's no transportation whatsoever to deliver the goods here. Man, you should look at the cafeteria. There's not even a crust of bread left. And I never knew that the students here are like beasts when it comes to food. Yesterday, they're behaving like some hungry predators, cooking their own stuff in the cafeteria. Even the cafe's cook can't do anything about it. How possibly can he ward off all those hungry intruders? Haha.


Well, I'm pretty amazed and at the same time scared at the sight. You know, our college looked like an island amidst all the flooding area around it. As for now, I'm hungry as shit. Lets pray for the arrival of all the delicious food for tomorrow so I won't suffer this starvation again. Amin.


And, as if all that isn't enough, I had just heard that they'll be some water shortage due to the 'destruction' of a nearby water dam. What?! As if what happened isn't bad enough, then this? I hope this is not true, if not I can't take a bath, and if I don't shower, I can't possibly go to class, and I don't go to class, my mum is gonna kill me and I'm dead meat. Arrrrrrrrrrgghhh! Why must this happen now? I wanna go home. I wanna go home!




I think I'm gonna cry. Isk...iskk.

No comments: