Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm planning my next long post. It's been a while since I wrote something worth reading. :)


The topic will be about my future plans and my dreams. I finally have something to look forward to. It sucks when you got no plans for the future and just take whatever that comes your way. I've been stuck in that situation for as long as I can remember. But now, I feel like I know what I really wanna do. And that gave me a new found appreciation of life. I feel like I actually know what I'm going to do. That put things into perspective and I feel that I'm not in the dark anymore.


But yeah, I still have doubts. Who doesn't? Especially when people around you have doubts about it. And I'm not gonna lie; they got me thinking. I hate when that happens.One day, you're so sure of yourself, the next day, someone else ruins it by criticizing and making judgments.


But all that boils down to me. What I wanna do. What do I wanna do with my life?? Nothing is impossible, you know.


Nothing is impossible. =)

No comments: