Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Muzammil, my former 'boss' emailed me. Huhu and as always, it regards ONE thing: Continue working on JPS system.


:'(


Now, if he asked me to a few weeks or months ago (he did, actually), I would have said NO easily and never regret it. But now, I'm poor. I'm so poor. So I surprised myself when I suddenly and seriously think about it. I'm actually considering his offer!



I want some money and this is my chance. But at the same time, I'm afraid I can't cope. What with my studies, assignments and THESIS?!! I haven't even touch my thesis...I haven't even design the interface for my system. Can I handle one more job? This decision is hard. I wanna ask somebody else's opinion. I miscalled my mom, but she never call back.



:'(



Dear Nasha,
Good afternoon. This is to inform you that ARZ will continue to add more dams (Bekok, Sembrong, Macap & Labong) for the current application.

ARZ Services is pleased to offer you as system analyst cum programmer based on your knowledge, skills and experience during your internship here. For more info you can contact me at 012-xxxxxxx or email.
We would also appreciate a response if you decline to this offer.


Thank you very much,



Regards,
Muzammil




Why is it so hard? Can someone out there help me?

No comments: