Sunday, March 01, 2009

The tv at home is broken. Not that I NEED a tv or something, but life at home isn't the same without one. 1. It gets very quiet...2. If I go and sit on the couch, all I can do is stare blankly like a crazy bitch...3. I feel that the purpose of coming home is defeated; where else can I watch tv on a comfy couch???


Not that I need tv that much, but still...



I've been eating like crazy this past few days, I knew I'd be better off at the hostel :) Friday night, we went to dinner at TWO places! The first place sucks so much, bad service and bad food (but we ate it nonetheless!). So, mommy wanted steamed fish and they said they ran outta fish...So papa said we can go to other place after we finish eating. And we went to a second place, which is MUCH better than the first one. Ordered so many, including the steamed fish, grilled ray, etc~~ I felt like bursting. Mom said "there goes my diet" and I agree. BUT, it's not every day we get to eat that much, right? So I said lets enjoy! (and starve for a week lol).



Wow, this is a first, just now there's a guy on okcupid who asked me if I wanna roleplay with him. He sounded so desperate...begging me to do it with him. I'm sorry dear, but I'll only do that thing with someone that I care about :)



So that's all my weekend updates...I know today is not gonna be an eventful day anyway. Have a nice weekend everybody! :)

No comments: