Monday, April 13, 2009

Hia everyone.

Yesterday I went back to gym after nearly 2 months (!!). Feels so great. Sweated a lot. And now I am sore all over. I thought the soreness is a result of bad sleeping posish, but yeah it's the workout that caused these soreness.

After that, went to the new wing of IOI Mall for the first time. A few shops opened, a lot of them are not yet opened though. Lots of clothings shop. It has Daiso! OMG that RM5 shop everyone is talking about. Heard they even sell cosmetics at RM5 each. Excited, but we didn't go into it. Next we went to FOS. They're having promo now. I bought 2 tops...they surprisingly has big women clothes. Not much though. But I got a cute top and a cute tank top for Rm20! Bro bought 4 tshirts.

We went to MACY's. OMG they have the cutest and awesomest curtains! I like almost all of them. Seriously, if I am rich I'll buy all of them.


All those shopping made us miss the laundry, we hanged the laundry on the lines before going out, thinking it will be shiny all day. By the looks of the clouds that morning, it was promising. But as we went to the mall door, we realized that it had rained very heavily! To my mom's horror! She hates it when she can't save the clothes in time. We went home and sure enough, the clothes were drenched. Huhu. Including my clothes to be brought back to hostel. So I had to pack the wet clothes back to my hostel and dry them in my room. I took em out this morning. The sun is barely out. Now it's raining again. Ugh.

I better start doing my work. I don't know if I can juggle between completing my thesis AND studying for finals. Crazy time!

No comments: