Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The 3P program started this morning.


3P = Industry Based Certification Program. It is free of charge coz the ministry paid for us. What an opportunity to grab, as it worth thousands of dollars. Usually this course is taken by employees to become a professional in their field.


I took the IBM Database Admin course. I should've taken ASP.NET, coz I want to be able to build an AMAZING system. But well, I gotta accept my fate and just roll with it. At least I will be a good database admin person?


All in all, class was boring. Then again, this is just day one. Hopefully it will get better. We already been assigned to a presentation assignment! Gahhh I hate presentations and group assignments!


We were given 2 books. Both VERY MASSIVE! AND HEAVY AS HELL! I will post pictures tomorrow coz I left my books in Awa's car. I can't be bothered to carry them up to my room. TOo heavy!


So...


Okay just wanted to let you guys know what I was up to. Just in time for bed. Gotta rise early tomorrow. Bye!

1 comment:

jwiltshire said...

Noooooo ASP suuuuuucks.

PHP/MySQL ;)