Friday, May 15, 2009

Checked myself into the hostel this morning. It was the easiest and speediest registration EVAR.


I must say that this new room is way better than my previous. The mattress is THICK! Omg heaven. I slept as soon as I arrive. I was not feeling so great after downing 2 packets of nescafe rich last night. The wardrobe is nice. I got a towel rail. May not seem much, but way better than my previous room. The fan is fast too.


I got the nearest block of the hostel. It's near to the bus stop. And it is facing the road. So the only downside is the noise of buses. Vehicles. It's the opposite of my previous room which faces the forest :)


So yeah I like my new room. I'll go home tomorrow to watch the finale of AF7. Teehee. But I'll remember to do my work and finish my system. I hate feeling so helpless. Like what I felt from last night to this evening.

No comments: