Friday, May 08, 2009

Just came back from meeting with my supervisor. I haven't seen her in a loong time, 2 month at least. And I'm scared as hell this morning, contemplating whether to see her or not. Finally, I just went ahead and picked up my damn phone and called her.


I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved that she's not angry with me!



I wanted to extend my thesis viva, but she talked me out of it. The reason is very reasonable and wise: If I extend the deadline, I will drop one grade from the evaluation. She asked me if I extended, can I do an AMAZING job on it? Because if my project is average to mediocre, I can't risk dropping a grade! Imagine, if I got the final grade of B. It will drop one grade to B-. What happens if I got C???



So, I didn't extend.


But I will do my best to complete the damn thing before the deadline. I don't wanna wait and burden my thoughts on my thesis any longer! I'm going crazy.

1 comment:

MoHFiR - Mohd Firdaus said...

jgn nak jadi gila extend!! buat leklok.. ok!!!