Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's been so long! I knew about this after I woke up on Friday. So I'm late not because I didn't know about the news, but I was so busy to post.




So, Michael Jackson passed away. God bless him. I never thought he will go this fast. I always thought he would be here forever. This goes on to show that every body has to die someday. And we never know when we gonna go.




You know what, it's funny. How every channel and radio now plays his songs now. People began to watch his vid on youtube more. They never even bothered before this. And now everyone is obsessed.





For example:
me.




Well, I don't really know how to explain it myself. I'm not a big fan. But I listen to one of his song on my playlist every day. That song is Human Nature. So I guess I'm not that obvious. It's not that I never listen to him in so long but suddenly wanting to listen to all of his songs after he died.




But I did rediscovered a song that I loved as a child as a result of this 'phenomenon'. I found They don't Really Care About Us! It really reminded me of my childhood. Hmm come to think of it, all of his songs and videos reminds me of my childhood. My mom said that he was at his prime at that point of time. I remembered that I was young and saw him on tv and thought "Is this a man or a woman?" Haha I was so young! Well, he looked weird, so naturally I was a little curious!




Another memory I have of him was when he came to Malaysia for his tour. I was still young at that time. I saw a report on tv and there was a footage of him in a car. The car was driving away, and fans were screaming and crying! They followed the car and grabbed the windows and doors. Crying and screaming like maniacs. And I was like "Why are they crying?? They like him or not??" LOL memories...





Well, I'm glad that he converted to Islam before he died. I hope he's blessed by Allah. Rest in peace Michael. We will miss you.

No comments: