Thursday, June 04, 2009

So what's new?

Umm...


The lessons are getting harder. Duh what dya expect? :) And I'm pretending to do the lab exercise as we speak. Not very professional...haha. The days are long. I can't wait for the day to be over. We might be in a class, but the hours are practically WORKING HOURS. 9 to 5. Come to think of it, maybe it's to prepare us for the working life. That will be soon. Argh. Never mind, I will still stuck in this uni for one more semester. LOSER. Haha. Most of my friends will be graduating this August. *sob sob* :'(


On to a more happier note, I am currently in love with WIDE AWAKE. It's basically a spin on the Twilight series, but it has a different storyline. So it's NOT A VAMPIRE STORY. Thank God, I'm getting tired of vampire stories just popping everywhere! Enough already! OK back to the story, this story has the same characters as in Twilight, but they are not vampires. And the story is different and original. It revolves around Edward and Bella, who cannot fall asleep without having terrible nightmares. They each have a horrible past and the vision keeps scaring them at night. I don't wanna spoil it for everyone, so lets stop there. Honestly, I love this story more than the Twilight series. Hands down the best fanfic ever! I haven't even have any interest on catching up on my reading New Moon. But I have been reading WIDE AWAKE every night since last week and I can't stop. Of course, I have priorities...have to sleep to wake up early the next day...blabla. If not, I will just read this story till end! It has 49 chapters (ALOT!) and I don't know if that's it, or the author will add some more.


So yeah...I printed the chapters out for easier reading. But sadly, my printer ran out of ink on chapter 43...so sad. Looks like I'll have to buy the ink this weekend. Bummer. Luckily I still have a lot to read...I'm still on chapter 27 :P


Please, please check out WIDE AWAKE. Even if you don't like Twilight! It has nothing to do with Twilight at all. Just the character names and that's it. Just a warning: It's a bit NSFW, and only 18 above can read. Though if it's me, anyone with an open mind can read anything M rating haha. Just depends on how you view life, that's all ;P

No comments: