Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I think I'm now officially a fan of Placebo. Woot!

Don't get me wrong, I've known them for a long time..2003 perhaps. But I've only liked 2 songs from them...first is Every You Every Me...in 2003. And then the passion died...later I liked them again, downloaded a few songs...and that didn't last long...then I liked The Bitter End earlier this year. Umm so...that's my history with the band called Placebo.

I've been searching for new music lately and come across Placebo again. I decided to listen to some of their tracks that I've never known before. And I immediately fell in love again. I began to wonder why haven't I fall in love with these guys after all these years! I'm downloading a complete discog of Placebo right now. I can totally see their music as my driving music. Haha nowadays I always try to find good driving songs. Over ambitious much?

Update: I still suck at driving. Particularly at the clutch. I despise the clutch so much. Can't I just have the remote control and skip to the part where I get my license?!

No comments: