Saturday, September 26, 2009

I think it's time for a little music plug! (it has been so long since I've gushed about some awesome musician!)

So!

My current obsession is Marina and the Diamonds. I can't stop listening to her! She has some impressive vocals. Of course, I try to imitate her and of course I think I did a good job ha ha! Her 2 songs that I always sing is I Am Not a Robot, and Obsessions. It's sad that she haven't even released her first album yet...I can't grab her music and listen to it all day. I think that's the reason why her music is so hard to come by. Even Midomi.com (the online software used to recognize music from humming) have not listed her in the artist page. I really hope she will make it big one day, because she's amazing!

:D






OMG she's black! She doesn't even look like herself under all that makeup!



The ending of this vid is so surprising yet so predictable he he!

No comments: