Wednesday, January 10, 2007

planning is gooode

The internet connection today is quite amazing...continuous since afternoon up until now. I love it sooo much. But I didn't blog at all coz I really have run outta ideas on what to blog anymore. Tomorrow I have only one class and Imah planned to go to Warta to go shopping after class. I hope it went as planned lah...jangan tak jadi sudah! This week was soooo boring I need to get out and live a bit. Even I wanna go home this week also...coz I need to go home. I need to take care of my hurting toenail and get my maggi mee that I forgot to bring last week...and also to wash this week's clothes. Haha actually I had more reasons: I wanna take photo; lotsa photos of me my bro and mikey and whatever to finish off the film roll and to go develop the finished roll that has been that way since like forever. And download some The Sims 2 stuffs and some more music (my lappie is too slow to download stuff here).

So okay...that's basically my mission this weekend. Gotta follow my plans carefully this time coz I tend to not tooo...wahhhhh! Hmm what else..

Oh I just remembered...

Why does my sims 2 game always crashes?!!!

Ggggrrrrrrrr...and 3 times in a row!

No comments: