Friday, January 12, 2007

today tonight

Well as I predicted, Imah and I didn't go to shopping today as we planned. Only reason is coz her mom didn't deposit much money into her bank acc. Can you believe it, her mom only gave her RM50?! How's that for wanting to shop? She can't even get a rice cooker! So she decided to wait for PTPTN loan...which is probably next week. I'm disappointed, but I don't really got anything desperately important to buy anyway. I wanted to buy a printer for my dear lappie coz I need to print like a gazillion of notes and future assignments. And I've been meaning to buy insect spray to KILL all ants in my room, but they're gone (well most of em)...so I'm alright. The ants have been bugging me all week!


In another story, my roomie had her epilepsy attack for the first time since she came to my room. I was scared! I've never seen an epileptic episode before, though I know what it is through other people but never seen it happening. She's already asleep then (she slept early everyday) but then I noticed her shaking and moving about in bed. At first I thought she's just having a dream or nightmare...but it became weirder as she's twisting her body and her position on the bed is opposite from the original sleeping position. And rolled off the bed. I panicked don't know what to do. I called next room, asked for help. And soon after some helpful people come to help and wardens too. I'm so glad they come to help me! Coz I feel so helpless. She had 2 attacks...PBSM (first aid peeps) assisted her on the second attack and monitored her pulse.

She's quite alright now.. *looks over* Yup she's TRYING to sleep..doesn't seem very comfortable there. I asked if she wanted to turn off the fan, but she said no. Alright then, my job is to look after her lah. I just wish she's alright till morning though...I just can't handle anymore STUFF today.


P.S: My former roomate evil keniving yati drop by (that's soooo her) to see what's going on. I don't know why but in my eyes she seems to like seeing my mate here suffer. She comes and annoy me saying "poor you, nasha. poor you. poor you." in bahasa kelantan. Nanya nasha...hahaha nasha nanya muu... Huh she's sooo stupid. How can she say that whn someone's sick? I think only heartless people thinks that. If I don't know better I would think that she's missing out on me or something. It's like she's tryina make me guilty for not having her as my roomie. It's like, instead of her, I got some crummy sickly roomie instead. Well yati, I've never met anyone as sick minded and thoughtless as you do. And if I were to pick, I will absolutely pick Zila rather than you! Sick or not, epileptic or not. She's easier to deal with at least!


***Nanya = naya = difficult, poor to you. Which I do not feel at all. Only she feels it. Coz she's one bitter bitch. :o/

No comments: