Friday, January 26, 2007

upcoming 20

Tomorrow is my birthday!!! weeeeee~

And actually it's just 45 mins away. I'm approaching that big 2-0. I'm old. I'm gonna be an old lady in 45 mins. Waaaaawaaaaaaa... no way man?!

In a way I feel like I never wanna grow up. Never ever. I just wanna live in this teenage stage like for forever. I don't wanna grow old...I wanna be free and trouble-less for the rest of my life. But what am I to do? Everybody gets older...which reminds me of the song Landslide by Fleetwood Mac:

But time makes you bolder, even children get older oh, I'm getting older too..

So I just have to accept that fact. But I think what's matter is what you are on the inside. Age is just anumber. What's important is how I feel about myself. And I will always be a tad young and teenager at heart...

Yeah babey! ;-D Happy bday to me!

No comments: