Tuesday, January 23, 2007

late nite crazy mumbling

I really should be sleeping, and I wanna sleep, but first I wanna do some blogging first since it's been a while.

Tomorrow is my data structure lab evaluation day...I didn't even finished it yet, coz, typically me, I don't know how to do it. But at least I tried searching for the solution on the net thru google...but nothing has anything specific. They're all not the same as my lab assignment, which is taken off DS Malik's textbook. I'm beginning to think that most of the world didn't use that book, or maybe the book is lousy. Argh wat am I gonna do?? Erm...I'm just gonna have to look around the next day at other people's to see if they know the answer. But just in case, I've copied a bit of what I found in google search on my file. Just in case...to show that I've tried...at least I showed some effort, right?



And I wanna go an hour early, so I can have a look around.



This semester, it's data structure that bugs me. And it's actually still c++...coz it's a part of c++. The HARDER part of c++! But I actually feel the need and urge to try and master it this time, instead of just laying it down and ignore it till the final exam. I really feel that programming must have the fun parts in it...or else why humankind even bother to create it? So now I'm going to find the fun. I found some forums about comp. science (yayy!) so I can hang ut with CS students like me. N I downloaded 2 c++ books off the net. All is good, but I have to study frequently lah all those stuff. Make myself useful and less lazy...I HOPE.



And....



My roomie is not back yet from hospital. Um didn't I mention it? Yeah she got admitted to HUKM like 4 days ago. I did visit her last saturday with mum and my bro...she seems fine, but weak. And been told that she had several attacks there too...I guess she's getting it everyday, and that's why the doctor didn't allow her to go home yet kot...Hope she's ine and nothing bad happens to her. So I'm alone in this room. Sure it felt very quiet and lonely...but I got a strange feeling that I quite like it. I like to be alone sometimes. I like it. I'm not very scared or anything, except when there's some strange noise...and that's where the laptop come in handy. I usually blast some songs to keep me occupied. HAHAHA...



Yup...I'm getting sleepy by the minute...my eyes!! I can't open it! Arrgghhhhhh...you're killing me!!!



Papai...*lands on pillow* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

No comments: