Wednesday, March 07, 2007

hmm...

My lappie is now on the way to recovery...but guess what? I'll have to wait a minimum of 3 weeks to get it done! Moreover, he said that it may take as long as 2 month! Hooooooo...I'm dying of boredom. I guess I'm going back to my Matrics lifestyle:

without laptop

without going back home everyweek

The latter is because this week I have mid-sem test on Friday. So it's not worth going back for just one day and one night! And I wanna go back on the next week, but Dee said that she will be having her new car next week and wanna ask me out then instead of this Friday. So I guess I won't be coming home next week too. I'll definitely miss my home computer!


I found this website www.erowid.org. Which talks about drugs and effects. I don't know why, but I enjoyed reading this stuff! I like it coz it's not like anything I've seen, coz it includes the users experiences and first times. Check it out if you like...poor me, I don't have a lappie to browse it in my room...hoooooooo. But don't be tempted...I'm tempted!

No comments: