Saturday, March 10, 2007

Outing! Outta this hole!

Well, we tak jadi pegi jalan on next week, but we went yesterday! yeay!

We went makan, then circling around The Mines for two hours before going into the cinema to watch a movie. Which is "300"! 300 rocks, man! I thought it was crap when I watched the trailer, but man, was I wrong! Lalala I was overcome with joy and greatness. Too bad I don't quite like the ending tho...it could've been a happy one! Why why!! I love that guy! (ps not the king, ok. the other guy which is soooo hot!) Why must he have to die!

Considering I've never feel this way before when I watched any movie, please excuse me. This just means I fucking love this movie and I want you to watch it too!! yeah you! Support the Sparta!

Warning: There are many funny and physically incorrect creatures in this movie. You possibly won't like it, or will find it funny as hell. For me: It was funny as hell! Hahaha!

No comments: