Sunday, April 01, 2007

long chat

Last night I chatted with this guy over my bro's msn...coz I accidentally send a comment about diana king's vid while using my bro's youtube account...which resulted to this guy asking my bro instead of me about Diana King. Which my bro didn't even like and don't know anything about.


So I chatted a bit with him explaining about Diana King and her Jamaican accent. And leaded to other musical things. This guy is a music freak, I tell you. And I'm quite awkward coz I've never chatted since I'm 16...quite a few years ago. So I'm kinda weird. And it becomes weirder when he wanted to webcam. I don't have a webcam, so I just watch him... he's kinda cute and all that...spanish guy..


But I found he was gay...by his favorite vids in youtube. Such a waste! But it's strange that I'm kinda looking forward to chat with him again. Maybe coz he's a music freak like me...


Whatever...hahaha.

No comments: