Monday, April 02, 2007

of hotels and stinking

Haih....I'm so excited to come to this computer lab. But guess what, I got here and there's no electricity! Well, I think the correct term is there is no air-con...coz there's light...and the computers are working....hmmm...


Anyways, needless to say it's freakin hot in here!! Argh...I'm baked. And I'll be stinking very soon...talk about B.O...


At 2pm I'll have my English presentation and I'm not even prepared for it. My group mate is the one who makes the power point...and it's with her right now. I didn't come to Math class this morning, and I guess she couldn't give it to me then. Oh well, I might as well just read the damn thing. Even if I had the power point sheet with me, I know I wouldn't be bothered to practice or anything! Hope my presentation goes well...huhu.

No comments: