Wednesday, August 01, 2007

updating

Hey!

Today I went out with Dee and Jerm to find me a new guitar. I'm so excited! I bought it at Yamaha. Thank God there's a music shop at Metro Kajang! It was within my budget and it looks good. I hope I can test it out soon enough. I have absolutely no idea how to play a song. Hope I catch up.

It's great to see them again. I've lost count how many months since we last seen each other. That must've been very long! Got to ride Dee's new ride for the first time, even though it's not very new anymore, heck it's new to me! =) After guitar buying, we went to eat coz they both are hungry like the wolf, teehee.. After that go back home, so sad la. This time outing so quick...tak puas lak.

And I also finally went to Maybank to deposit the money to Mr.Jack Lee for my webcam that I ebay-ed. Lol he had to wait nearly 3 weeks for the money. Luckily he's not complaining. Thanks Dee coz she had to drop me off Maybank first before going home. Leceh la aku ni heheh =)

Well I also realized just now that it's Friendship Day today (according to friends at Friendster). So it's just cool and just nice that we happened to meet each other on this day. It's so cool coz we're not even realizing it.

Happy Friendship Day peeps!!!


(editted coz the cc i was in has no privacy at all!)

No comments: