Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hopefully no more bad hair days...

I got a new haircut recently. And by recently, I meant 7 hours ago. Muahahaha! =)

As you probably know from my friendster and facebook, I'm currently in love with Missy Higgins. Who the hell is that?? I hear ya. Well, she's an amazing singer-songer with the ability to create deep emotions in me. She's bloody amazing. Heck, after all she converted me from a rocker to a soppy ass girl in a matter of seconds.

The first song I heard from her is The Special Two, which is a sad enough song, but can never compete with Sound Of White. I never failed (well, not yet at least) to cry and ger teary-eyed when listening and singing this song. You should at least check that song out...well, if you like singer-songers like I do, it's a MUST! In case you're wondering, no, it's not the current song I play on this blog. The song you are now listening (if your connection is good)...is called Where I Stood. This song is now my anthem on the brain radio. It's almost hypnotic. I cry to this song too, but it's not as intense as Sound Of White. Ahhhhhh...I'm too emotional these days and I wonder why lah... ;)

Gahhhhhhhhhh I LOVE MISSY HIGGINS!!!!!!!!! SHE"S A FUCKING GODDESS!

Here she is...jeng jeng jeng!



Hi hello Missy!


And now, lo and behold, comes a monster and a wannabe...heheh...who else? OK this is my new image...tell me if it's cool or not, k? lol


Me and my oily face...huhuhu :( Got to take pics before going to shower...



And lastly, the monster maniac!


<------I have no idea how I managed to capture this!



Hahahhahahah!!! Do I look the same as Missy? You know what, I even went as far as printing the two pics of Missy above to show to the stylist. And I think she has done a really good job! =) I'm a happy customer. I love this kinda short. This next pic is after my shower. I think without styling products on my hair, it is nicer.



^^what's with the frown, my dear?lol...I'm sad coz the fabulous hair products have been washed away in the shower.

This is the rest of the photos...profile views and long views. I looked happy. I'm a camera whore (first timer). Not like you guys laaa...hahah baru nak merasa jadi camera whore ni.





Compare - ison:

VS

And....


VS


Wahhhhhhh I'm so happy today! \^-^/

No comments: