Sunday, February 17, 2008

filling in the gap

I need to update right now, coz I'll be going back to my hostel soon. Hmm...what ah? Maybe a survey will suffice, for now. I really have no idea in my head, except the fact that I"ve been putting off my project work up till now. Ah malam nanti baru buat la...hehe :) Don't worry, I have tons of coffee to accompany me.

1. How old will you turn in 2009?
- 22...so old ordy

2. Do you think you'll be married by
then?
- no sirreeee! i don't even have a bf!

3. What do you look forward to most in
the next 3 months?
- completing the tedious process of my Group Project! i will like, scream once it's over!

4. Do you like to say "i told you so?"
- no la...only when i'm really annoyed...

5. Who was the last person you called?
- nobody kot...i hate calling ppl

6. Do you prefer call or text?
- texxt...simple and straight. cheeper too! ;)

7. Do you have any pets?
- yep. a cat named Abu.

8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
- playing dope wars and surfing the internet for who knows what...lol

9. What were you doing at 3:00 am?
- still doing the above ^^

10. When is the last time you saw your
mom?
- 20 minute ago...she's out laa...hehe

11. What is your mood?
- anxious and partially happy

12. How many houses have you lived in?
- 3

13. How many city/towns have you lived
in?
- 3...a house in each city

14. Do u prefer shoes, socks,barefeet?
- sport shoe is the most comfortable! so i need to bring my sport shoes back to hell! teruk blister kaki pakai sandals lol

15. Are you a social person?
- not rly...i take a long time to warm up to ppl.. :(

16. What was the last thing you ate?
- rice, kurma ayam (yummay) and funny looking vege. my mum's cooking! yayyy

17. What's your favorite color?
- blue, orange, purple, white, black

18. What are you doing for your next
birthday?
- baru jek abis this year's bday...dah nak ranccang next punye ker? lol

19. What is your favorite TV show?
- futurama and scrubs! the office pun besh!

20. What kind of jelly do you like on
your PB & J sandwich?
- blueberry

21. Do you like coffee?
- yep, but not that much la. i LOVE it only when exam time comes...lol

22. What are you listening to?
- the tv...

23. Do you have an iPod?
- no...how sad?

24. How do you feel about the last
person you kissed?
- i don't kiss ppl...lol huhu :(

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of
the bed?
- i don't even have sides...my bed is single...\^o^/

That's all! Bye! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: