Monday, February 18, 2008

of music and musings

Haishh...I wanted to update you this morning at fac's computer lab, but the connection was too damn slow. The blogger main page also cannot open wan.

But now I'm here, at the cyber cafe in college, at night. I'm hungry too ;) After this, I'll buy me some dinner...yum.

On other note, it suddenly occured to me last night while I immersed myself with Missy Higgins' songs.....That she's a fricken GUITARPIANIST! Hahahahah it's totally obvious from all the youtube videos...but I fricken overlooked it! And now, I totally will make her my official guitarpianist idol. Muahahhahaaaaaa! ~^o^~

Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

On yet another side note, today I went to Metro Kajang ALONE for teh first time. And not to mention, riding the Rapid bus outside UKM for the first time. LOL I'm fucking pathetic, aren't I? It's been 2 and half years in UKM and it's my first outing. I feel like I'm seeing the world for the first time... :) But kinda boring lah coz no one to talk to. I bought a guitar tuner (coz I think I might be tone-deaf) and a capo (to make it easier for me to play songs...it seems lotsa my favorite songs use the capo). And I bought a lip gloss (suddenly I wanna be fabulous...heh), a hair styling jelly (to tame my extremely wavy hair) and a normal pantene syampoo (my hairdresser said that anti-dandruff syampoo is not good for everyday use, have to alternate between normal one). The styling jelly is pretty cool, coz I think it does what it claims to do on the bottle. It smoothens and making it appear straighter. I tried it and it works! Thank God! And then I bought an ice-cream! Yayyyy it's been so long since I ate one. All in all, I'm satisfied of what I've done today and will definitely do it again. xP


Note to self: "See, it's not that scary isn't it? You should go out more often!"


So now...the proof of the guitarpianist-ness of Missy! Muahahahaha! I wanna be just like her.


On the guitar...



And on the piano...or if I usually say it, the pinano...

No comments: