Thursday, March 13, 2008

old news la

Hi...this should be written long ago, but I overlooked it..ahaha. I have wireless in my room! My hostel's wireless system used to be crappy...and people have to pay for it. If it was crappy but free, it's tolerable. But crappy AND expensive, that's just too much.

But this week, I discovered that the signal strength is excellent. And I was surprised. And then I read a notice downstairs saying that the technician came to fix the wireless problems last week! SO I immediately went to the office and request for the service. And here I am...enjoying internet in my room. Although it's kinda slow and sluggish...wireless is slower la compared to LAN. But I'm not complaining.

The only problem is that I became an internet addict. I mean, I can't bring myself to do anything else besides surfing the net! This is what I don't like about myself. I could've read my books, my 3 novels that I've prepared to read, and my project work!!! I can't help myself, folks. Hmmmmmmm...

No comments: