Thursday, March 13, 2008

what's a gal to do?

I've been reunited with mIRC after quitting it at age 16. I dunno why...but I missed the old days. Even though it brought me much pain at the time. I missed having a community of friends that is virtual, yet seemed like close friends. But now I'm kinda disappointed, coz I can't find any of my old friends. We used to hang out at channel #boyfriend...don't ask me about the name...haha. There wasn't much people there, but the small amount of people who frequented the channel became close, you know. We even have our own website...I even got my pic in there. But it's all gone now. If you have read my old blog, you will know why I quit the mIRC. There's so much pretentious ppl there. And my internet boyfriend (yes I have one...gasp!) was a cheating bastard. His name is Salman and I used to tease him by calling him Salman Khan...huhmm how is him now...maybe he has a family, who knows.

Rite now, I've given up finding my old mates. In fact, I hated the place, coz most of the ones who private me wants to have cybersex only! Not that I don't know that, I know it all too well from my experience. Back then I kinda liked it...haha I mean I can still tolerate. I will lie about my appearance...give them fuckers a fake photo when the asked (and they always do...first thing after asl) and then roleplaying. I disn't mind. But now...I can't stand it! I ignored all of my private chats just now. I'm sick of these fuckers who always ask "Do you have cam?""Tell me what you look like" "I can cure your boredness with my magic" and much more pickup lines that made me wanna puke! I dunno why I like em in the olden days. Haihhh...

So now, mIRC is like crap for me. But...I know one place I won't get kacau-ed by horny men. And it's in the trivia channels! I love playing trivia. Well, sometimes I get beaten and feel like an idiot, but it's fun! And no one disturbed me with their horny thoughts. That's the good thing about trivia. So now, I'm mainly there playing trivia and not looking for love. Or cyber sex. I have no mood to entertain these losers ;)

Hmm come to think of it, last night a guy at the trivia room had tried to swoon me...I almost forgot about that. At first, I think maybe he's not one of them jerks coz he knows me from the trivia and he played with me and said wd and gj (well done, good job) so I see him as a colleague or something. And then he asked for my picture. And he said do you have messanger? And I said yeah. We sambung there la. And then he viewed my pic and said you're pretty (he was lying obviously) and I looked at his pic and said you're cute (I was half lying...he was cute, not gorgeous hehe) and then he went quiet. And with my vast experience, I knew he was a jerk. And today I encountered him online and he didn't even say hi to me. Obviously he thinks I'm ugly and then not worthy of a relationship. I know lah. Well it's his loss. He's ugly too anyways muahahahhhhhha!

No comments: