Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wtf

Today I woke up late again! What's happening to me? I've skipped so many of my morning class...I lost count already. In fact, what's even bothering me out the most is that I actually have woken up at 5 am...and out of all the things that I could do, I watched a fricken movie on my lappie. Yup! And after that movie, it was almost 7 am...and guess what? I went back to sleep. Fucking A! I kept saying, "I'll sleep another 5 mins and that's it"...but I dunno how many hundred times I hit the snooze button. Until I woke up an hour after the class ends. Waaaaaaaaaaa what's wrong with me???!! Even though the lecturer is lenient on attendance, but I actually don't care about the attendance. I'm afraid I have so much to catch up on since I didn't attend the class.

I'd better change my habits fast!

No comments: